Dilutantism and inhumanity with a will, but a bit maliciously, you can't think, don't have the time, or become a slave, said Tamek Vekerdy in ATV's Straight Speech. in response to the amount of school curriculum.Vekerdy: It is inhuman to push all that much into the kid's headTamek Vekerdy was Egon Rounnai's brother in the ATV Straight Speech. mыsorбban. Vekerdy spoke sincerely, succulently about the deplorable state of Hungarian education. He also advised that what should a parent who cannot get their child out of state education do.Vekerdy Tamбs says:
- This is the amount of curriculum we've been taught to forget. We usually say look at the 85-year-old babysitter remembering everything before last year and not remembering anything. Of course, the little well-ordered information orientation, the bulky, poorly-ordered information (just like the bulky stuff like this) tends to disorient and forget.
- There are two: Be who I want you to be or the other paradigm to be who you are. Such is your good educator, your good parent, and this is the peculiarity of democracy.
- A good school, a good parent, and a democracy are liberating the individual because the individual is an incredible force.
- Equally "kill" the kids - that's what's happening in today's schools.
- Better educators try to take children to basic schools, with half of those enrolled in education planning to pursue their studies abroad, Egon Runa said. Yes, this is a nation-destructive policy, Tamás Vekerdy replied. Yes, the better ones go out with their children, and this is a tragedy, because everyone should be equally raised in school. The Finnish school would be a model of how to do it: the school is the same everywhere, the teachers look the same, they are the same in Helsinki and 100 km away.
- Educators have put themselves in a hurry, and they don't want to deal with children if they need to fill their portfolios unnecessarily, he said of the situation.
- From Silicon Valley to the rest of the world, everyone says that 2 things will be important in the future: critical thinking (we really hate it) and creativity (we want it too).
- What's all this about grading? - asks Vekerdy many times, referring to the superfluity of the classification. It is not true that your learning will advance the world, you are not.
- Many parents today say that even though there was so much curriculum in our time, we had so many urns. He didn't have so many ubers for today's parents, the 6 ounces were the exception and found only in the higher classes, not that he was before.
- What does the baby do? - asks the presenter. The parent is looking for a good teacher - says Vekerdy - looking for a good school, looking for a foundation school, essentially trying to save his child and accomplice: I write the lesson instead or report to the checker that he doesn't cheat. Is the child sick, yellow, morning? Stay home, I can justify it to you. There is no need to waste anything, this is also a joy, others will forget much of the lesson. We need to look for glasses to help our child.
Related articles about school:
- Go to school this time?
- Beginner to school bears all children
- That's the reason your kid is bored with school