Unfortunately, it is very difficult to raise more small children today, as the mother is usually alone. How to tear it with less tension?
I have to deal with children the same wayDear Judit, I have three children, sometimes it is difficult to do all of them at once evenly, unfortunately, this is what my middle baby, Dorka, best describes. Ferkú will be eight months old, with him spending more time breastfeeding, diapering, bathing and so on. Barbi just started first grade, a very flabby little girl, besides being very accommodating, easy to adapt when her sister was born, her younger brother has never had a more specific problem. I'm sure I should figure out how to get around this. Sometimes he turns out to be not Dorka, but a baby like her little brother. Willing to ask for something and not accomplished right away, he can really stumble, start screaming many times, sometimes he wakes me up small, though I know it means he has to be aware but he can't always all at once. If we have the opportunity to spend time alone, this cannot be solved in the long run, because Ferku cannot be alone. She wants to breastfeed, and even if she's out of hand, she won't be able to do much. Unfortunately, how to solve itto diminish this willpower, especially in Dorbe, hist. Three years ago, I just wanted to bring it to school in September (this is because of the bad experiences here, the kindergarten things we used to live with). If we got good advice, I'd be very crazy. I'd like to thank you in advance.
ErikaDear Erika, sure not easy raising three children, it is natural for conflicts to arise. Among others, it is not possible to care for and give them exactly the same thing, since the little one comes with a lot of physical needs (breastfeeding, diapering, body care) can help a lot, a hordozуkendх. Ferkut can be carried around the house, even at home, so it feels close to the body, while mom deals with older children, cooking, exercising, dusting, or doing water. Dorka can get the attention she really needs. Other help might be what she's already started to formulate: to acceptthat Dorka is not Dorka but a baby - so she needs to be considered small. Think of him as the smallest to the big one, at least to Ferku. It is safe to play with her Dorka doll, and - funny - to relate to it.Also, it is also very important to arouse her hatбrokat: what is free and what is not. If you are faced with a choice (say, what do you want to eat, what clothes do you want to wear?), Then this child often gets confused and hesitates. There are two things you can choose from. Before something happens, let her know what will happen. (You sleep after dinner, we go to the playground afterwards.) And try something agendato develop - although this is not easy for three children with different needs. Even some advice: - Don't set big goals! The bottom line is that you will spend this day with less accidents. Always try to make the next activity attractive. Creative, good humorous parents are in a winning position
- Set as few restrictions as possible, don't be banned all day. But the main thing is consistency! Once you have said no, never give in to the hysterics. If you persevere, you will have the results!
- Do something surprised or funny if the hijab breaks. If you start to "crouch", you will be so encouraged that he or she will probably quit
- Divert your attention if you can. "All new jokes are new to the newborn!" On the basis of this, the window can be a fascinating speech
- Keep in mind that Hitch is just one episode from the sun! The clouds come and go, the sun shines after the storm. The anger, the duh as it came, so goes away. You must not be angry!
- Respect the child's cues. He may be upset or sad, but it does not matter how he expresses it. The good example we can show him is primarily a parent
- Make the apartment as safe as possible. If you pack dangerous or delicate items in an inaccessible place, a lot has been done by the family beekeeper: Judit Szхdy
- Fancy boy
- Come on, what do I say to the big one?
- Help so many brothers!
- Brilliant Brothers - Are you bound to love?